- Don't sleep with it, always take it off.
- These items need to be looked after carefully to sustain their plating.
- With proper care ,can last up to two years.
- Stainless Steel has a naturally high resistance to corrosion and rusting.
- Please choose these items if you would like longer lasting.
- As with any jewellery it is best to avoid contact with chemicals.
- The best known precious metals are gold and silver.
- Silver has a softer structure compared to many mines. Having a soft structure makes it difficult to process in various designs. In order to give silver a hardness that can be processed, it must be mixed with various metals such as copper.
- 925 Sterling Silver consists of 92.5% silver and 7.5% copper.
- Silver is a precious and gentle material. Please take care of these products.
• When you are not using silver products, we strongly recommend that you keep them in a closed box away from light.
• When not in use, silver that is exposed to air, moisture and sunlight loses its originality over time.
Tips for longer lasting jewellery:
Jewellery will eventually tarnish over time when involving metal that is gold plated & silver plated . Avoiding contact with the following can slow the tarnishing time & keep your Shine On You jewellery looking new;
• Keep away from soaps, perfumes, and chemicals.
• Clean with a soft cloth.
• Store in a dry place.
• Take it out while sleeping, taking a shower, in the pool and in the sea.
• Always remember that your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off when dressing.
(We cannot be held liable for tarnish on products due to you getting them wet or not following proper jewellery care.)